- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Stefanie Kuballa, Mareike Schulze, Corinna Mielke, Monika Taddicken, Reinhold Haux:
Identification of Influencing Factors Regarding the Decision for or Against an Open Access Publication of Scientists of Medical Informatics: Description and First Results of Group Discussions and Interviews. MedInfo 2019: 1248-1252
- Naomi Fukuzawa, Takanori Ida:
Science linkages between scientific articles and patents for leading scientists in the life and medical sciences field: the case of Japan. Scientometrics 106(2): 629-644 (2016)
- Jarret Cassaniti, Nandini Jayarajan, Rebecca Shore, Simone Parrish, Lisa Mwaikambo:
From microscope to computer: Using facebook to assist medical laboratory scientists in Nigeria access and navigate eLearning courses. CTS 2014: 633-634
- Bonnie K. MacKellar, Margaret S. Menzin, Marc L. Smith, Tammy VanDeGrift:
Computer scientists put the informatics into bio, health, and medical informatics education (abstract only). SIGCSE 2013: 751
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.