- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Benjamin I. Rosner, William N. Anderson, Patrick H. Conway:
Towards a Meaningful Measure of Patient Engagement: The Association Between a Patient Engagement "Vital Sign" and Healthcare Outcomes. AMIA 2018
- Elise Ferer:
Robin Chin Roemer and Rachel Borchardt. Meaningful Metrics: A 21st-Century Librarian's Guide to Bibliometrics, Altmetrics, and Research Impact. Chicago: The Association of College and Research Libraries, 2015. 241p. Paper, $60.00 (ISBN 978-083898755-1). C&RL 77(3): 397-398 (2016)
- Azmi Ahmad, Faizah Shaari, Awang L. Zalizah:
Mining meaningful outlier using rough-negative association algorithm in heartdisease dataset. IMCOM 2015: 90:1-90:7
- Faizah Shaari, Azmi Ahmad, Azuraliza Abu Bakar:
Finding meaningful outliers by incorporating negative association rules in Frequent Pattern Outlier Detection Method. ISDA 2012: 876-879
- Woei-Jyh Lee, Louiqa Raschid, Padmini Srinivasan, Nigam Shah, Daniel L. Rubin, Natasha Fridman Noy:
Using Annotations from Controlled Vocabularies to Find Meaningful Associations. DILS 2007: 247-263
- Claudio Haruo Yamamoto, Maria Cristina Ferreira de Oliveira, Magaly Lika Fujimoto, Solange Oliveira Rezende:
An Itemset-Driven Cluster-Oriented Approach to Extract Compact and Meaningful Sets of Association Rules. ICMLA 2007: 87-92
- Alberto de la Fuente, Nan Bing, Ina Hoeschele, Pedro Mendes:
Discovery of meaningful associations in genomic data using partial correlation coefficients. Bioinform. 20(18): 3565-3574 (2004)
- Francesco Di Nocera, Corinne Capponi, Fabio Ferlazzo:
Finding Geometrical Associations Between Meaningful Objects in the Web: A Geostatistical Approach. PsychNology Journal 2(1): 84-98 (2004)
- Marco Vannucci, Valentina Colla:
Meaningful discretization of continuous features for association rules mining by means of a SOM. ESANN 2004: 489-494
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.