- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Ramakrishna Mukkamala, Jin-Oh Hahn:
Toward Ubiquitous Blood Pressure Monitoring via Pulse Transit Time: Predictions on Maximum Calibration Period and Acceptable Error Limits. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Engineering 65(6): 1410-1420 (2018)
- Chung-Yuan Dye, Chih-Te Yang, Fang-Cheng Kung:
A note on "Seller's optimal credit period and cycle time in a supply chain for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime". Eur. J. Oper. Res. 239(3): 868-871 (2014)
- Wan-Chih Wang, Jinn-Tsair Teng, Kuo-Ren Lou:
Seller's optimal credit period and cycle time in a supply chain for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 232(2): 315-321 (2014)
- Huang Huang, Vivek Chaturvedi, Guanglei Liu, Gang Quan:
Leakage Aware Scheduling on Maximum Temperature Minimization for Periodic Hard Real-Time Systems. J. Low Power Electron. 8(4): 378-393 (2012)
- Irma Hindrayanto, Siem Jan Koopman, Marius Ooms:
Exact maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary periodic time series models. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 54(11): 2641-2654 (2010)
- Vivek Chaturvedi, Huang Huang, Gang Quan:
Leakage Aware Scheduling on Maximum Temperature Minimization for Periodic Hard Real-Time Systems. CIT 2010: 1802-1809
- Bogdan Cristea, Daniel Roviras, Benoît Escrig:
Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation based on Periodic Time-Varying trellis for LPTVMA systems. EUSIPCO 2006: 1-5
- Andrew Logothetis, Syed Khusro Saleem:
Maximum Likelihood Frequency Estimation of Periodic Signals with Slowly Time-Varying Amplitude and Phase. ISSPA 1996: 314-315
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.