- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jiaqi Yan, Yang Qi:
Stability Analysis of a Parallel-Converter System with Master/Slave Configuration. CDC 2019: 8136-8141
- Amit Shukla, Hamad Karki, Laxmidhar Behera, Mo M. Jamshidi:
Teleoperation by Using Nonisomorphic Mechanisms in the Master-Slave Configuration for Speed Control. IEEE Syst. J. 12(2): 1369-1380 (2018)
- Yabo Yuan, Ping Lu, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Zuqing Zhu:
Improving energy-efficiency of HFC networks with a master-slave linecard configuration. ICC 2013: 4159-4163
- David Münch, Ann-Kristin Grosselfinger, Wolfgang Hübner, Michael Arens:
Automatic Unconstrained Online Configuration of a Master-Slave Camera System. ICVS 2013: 1-10
- Ballori Banerjee, Jim Vomero:
Treat thy secondary (ALMOST) like thy primary- A fair arbiter in master-slave configuration. SoCC 2013: 184-190
- Michael C. Parker, Stuart D. Walker:
Stochastic energy-efficiency optimization in photonic networking by use of master-slave equipment configurations. ONDM 2012: 1-6
- Kouichi Watanabe, Kiyohiro Sogen, Naoki Kawakami, Susumu Tachi:
An Avoidance Method of Singular Configurations in a Master-Slave System Using Intervening Impedance. RO-MAN 2007: 1102-1107
- José M. Cela, José M. Alfonso:
Parallelization of the SPAI Preconditioner in a Master-Slave Configuration. PVM 1996: 150-157
- Nobuto Matsuhira, Makoto Asakura, Hiroyuki Bamba:
Manoeuvrability of a master-slave manipulator with different configurations and its evaluation tests. Adv. Robotics 8(2): 185-202 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.