- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sunita Chandrasekaran, Barbara M. Chapman, Xinmin Tian, Yonghong Yan:
Programming Models, Languages, and Compilers for Manycore and Heterogeneous Architectures. Scientific Programming 2015: 376317:1 (2015)
- Milosz Ciznicki, Michal Kulczewski, Piotr Kopta, Krzysztof Kurowski:
Methods to Load Balance a GCR Pressure Solver Using a Stencil Framework on Multi- and Many-Core Architectures. Scientific Programming 2015: 648752:1-648752:13 (2015)
- Jack J. Dongarra, Mark Gates, Azzam Haidar, Yulu Jia, Khairul Kabir, Piotr Luszczek, Stanimire Tomov:
HPC Programming on Intel Many-Integrated-Core Hardware with MAGMA Port to Xeon Phi. Scientific Programming 2015: 502593:1-502593:11 (2015)
- Ananya Muddukrishna, Peter A. Jonsson, Mats Brorsson:
Locality-Aware Task Scheduling and Data Distribution for OpenMP Programs on NUMA Systems and Manycore Processors. Scientific Programming 2015: 981759:1-981759:16 (2015)
- Nhat-Phuong Tran, Myungho Lee, Dong Hoon Choi:
Cache Locality-Centric Parallel String Matching on Many-Core Accelerator Chips. Scientific Programming 2015: 937694:1-937694:20 (2015)
- Jongsoo Park, Ping Tak Peter Tang, Mikhail Smelyanskiy, Daehyun Kim, Thomas Benson:
Efficient backprojection-based synthetic aperture radar computation with many-core processors. Scientific Programming 21(3-4): 165-179 (2013)
- H. Carter Edwards, Daniel Sunderland, Vicki Porter, Chris Amsler, Sam Mish:
Manycore performance-portability: Kokkos multidimensional array library. Scientific Programming 20(2): 89-114 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings