- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Erin Bartholomew, Jan H. Kwakkel:
On considering robustness in the search phase of Robust Decision Making: A comparison of Many-Objective Robust Decision Making, multi-scenario Many-Objective Robust Decision Making, and Many Objective Robust Optimization. Environ. Model. Softw. 127: 104699 (2020)
- Jan Spieck, Stefan Wildermann, Tobias Schwarzer, Jürgen Teich, Michael Glaß:
Data-Driven Scenario-Based Application Mapping for Heterogeneous Many-Core Systems. MCSoC 2019: 334-341
- Kevin Bylykbashi, Evjola Spaho, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa:
Routing in a many-to-one communication scenario in a realistic VDTN. J. High Speed Networks 24(2): 107-118 (2018)
- Ryoji Tanabe, Hisao Ishibuchi, Akira Oyama:
Benchmarking Multi- and Many-Objective Evolutionary Algorithms Under Two Optimization Scenarios. IEEE Access 5: 19597-19619 (2017)
- Zhouchun Huang, Qipeng P. Zheng, Eduardo L. Pasiliao, Daniel Simmons:
Exact algorithms on reliable routing problems under uncertain topology using aggregation techniques for exponentially many scenarios. Ann. Oper. Res. 249(1-2): 141-162 (2017)
- Sebastian Otte, Adrian Zwiener, Richard Hanten, Andreas Zell:
Inverse Recurrent Models - An Application Scenario for Many-Joint Robot Arm Control. ICANN (1) 2016: 149-157
- Evjola Spaho, Kevin Bylykbashi, Leonard Barolli, Vladi Kolici, Algenti Lala:
Evaluation of Different DTN Routing Protocols in an Opportunistic Network Considering Many-to-One Communication Scenario. NBiS 2016: 64-69
- Lars Schor, Iuliana Bacivarov, Devendra Rai, Hoeseok Yang, Shin-Haeng Kang, Lothar Thiele:
Scenario-based design flow for mapping streaming applications onto on-chip many-core systems. CASES 2012: 71-80
- Jingwen Jin, Klara Nahrstedt:
QoS service routing in one-to-one and one-to-many scenarios in next-generation service-oriented networks. IPCCC 2004: 503-510
- Winfrid G. Schneeweiss:
Tutorial: Petri nets as a graphical description medium for many reliability scenarios. IEEE Trans. Reliab. 50(2): 159-164 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.