- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Augusto Casaca, Srinivas Katkoori, Sandip Ray, Leon Strous:
Internet of Things. A Confluence of Many Disciplines - Second IFIP International Cross-Domain Conference, IFIPIoT 2019, Tampa, FL, USA, October 31 - November 1, 2019, Revised Selected Papers. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 574, Springer 2020, ISBN 978-3-030-43604-9 [contents]
- Susan H. Rodger, Steve Cooper, Wanda Dann, Dwayne C. Brown Jr., Jacobo Carrasquel:
Experimenting with and integrating Alice 2.3 into many disciplines (abstract only). SIGCSE 2013: 761
- Gezinus J. Hidding:
I.S. research of business practices: Many, one or zero academic disciplines? ITI 2012: 3-8
- Marc Snir:
Computer and information science and engineering: one discipline, many specialties. Commun. ACM 54(3): 38-43 (2011)
- Ruth A. Guthrie, Elaine K. Yakura, Louise L. Soe:
How did mathemathematics and accounting get so many women majors?: what can IT disciplines learn? SIGITE Conference 2011: 15-20
- Richard N. Taylor:
Software architecture: many faces, many places, yet a central discipline. ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2009: 303-304
- David E. Avison, Joe Nandhakumar:
The discipline of information systems: Let many flowers bloom! ISCO 1995: 1-17
- Klaus Voss:
Comments on "The discipline of information systems: Let many flowers bloom!" by D. E. Avison and J. Nandhakumar. ISCO 1995: 18-19
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings