- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Ruibang Luo, Jeanno Cheung, Edward Wu, Heng Wang, Sze-Hang Chan, Wai-Chun Law, Guangzhu He, Chang Yu, Chi-Man Liu, Dazong Zhou, Yingrui Li, Ruiqiang Li, Jun Wang, Xiaoqian Zhu, Shaoliang Peng, Tak Wah Lam:
MICA: A fast short-read aligner that takes full advantage of Many Integrated Core Architecture (MIC). BMC Bioinformatics 16(S-7): S10 (2015)
- Stefan Faußer, Friedhelm Schwenker:
Selective neural network ensembles in reinforcement learning: Taking the advantage of many agents. Neurocomputing 169: 350-357 (2015)
- Sze-Hang Chan, Jeanno Cheung, Edward Wu, Heng Wang, Chi-Man Liu, Xiaoqian Zhu, Shaoliang Peng, Ruibang Luo, Tak Wah Lam:
MICA: A fast short-read aligner that takes full advantage of Intel Many Integrated Core Architecture (MIC). CoRR abs/1402.4876 (2014)
- Atsushi Shimojima:
Many faces of diagrams: from general properties to practial advantages and disadvantages. CogSci 2012
- Ralf Klasing, Adrian Kosowski, Alfredo Navarra:
Taking advantage of symmetries: Gathering of many asynchronous oblivious robots on a ring. Theor. Comput. Sci. 411(34-36): 3235-3246 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.