- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Yunmo Chen, Tongfei Chen, Seth Ebner, Benjamin Van Durme:
Reading the Manual: Event Extraction as Definition Comprehension. CoRR abs/1912.01586 (2019)
- Robin J. Burgess-Limerick, Bruce Abernethy:
Toward a Quantitative Definition of Manual Lifting Postures. Hum. Factors 39(1): 141-148 (1997)
- Jan Heering, P. R. H. Hendriks, Paul Klint, J. Rekers:
The syntax definition formalism SDF - reference manual. ACM SIGPLAN Notices 24(11): 43-75 (1989)
- Hans Bekic:
Note on Some Problems Concerning the PL/I Manual and its Rewriting. Programming Languages and Their Definition 1984: 26-29
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.