- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Bangyue Ren, Yansong Hao, Huaqing Wang, Liuyang Song, Gang Tang, Hongfang Yuan:
A Sparsity-Promoted Method Based on Majorization-Minimization for Weak Fault Feature Enhancement. Sensors 18(4): 1003 (2018)
- Takahiro Sugaya, Hiromitsu Nishimura, Hiroshi Tanaka:
Enhancement of Accuracy of Hand Shape Recognition Using Color Calibration by Clustering Scheme and Majority Voting Method. HCI (12) 2014: 251-260
- Carlos Escolano, M. Navarro-Gil, Javier García-Campayo, Javier Minguez:
EEG-based upper-alpha neurofeedback for cognitive enhancement in major depressive disorder: A preliminary, uncontrolled study. EMBC 2013: 6293-6296
- Jehad Alnihoud, Rami Mansi:
An Enhancement of Major Sorting Algorithms. Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol. 7(1): 55-62 (2010)
- Sheikh Ziauddin, Matthew N. Dailey:
Iris recognition performance enhancement using weighted majority voting. ICIP 2008: 277-280
- Daniel J. Jobson, Zia-ur Rahman, Glenn A. Woodell, Glenn D. Hines:
A comparison of visual statistics for the image enhancement of FORESITE aerial images with those of major image classes. Visual Information Processing 2006: 624601
- Ying-Wen Bai, Jung-Lu Chen:
The enhancement of speech recognition probability by homogeneous majority voting mechanism. Circuits, Signals, and Systems 2004: 48-53
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.