- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jan vom Brocke, Alan R. Hevner, Pierre-Majorique Léger, Peter Walla, René Riedl:
Advancing a NeuroIS research agenda with four areas of societal contributions. EJIS 29(1): 9-24 (2020)
- Antonio Sarri, Stefano Sensani, Luca Fiori, Matteo De Filippi, Stefano Bertini, Riccardo Cioni:
Major Contributions on Uncertainty in Radar Image Based Near-field to Far-Field RCS Measurement. M&N 2019: 1-6
- Sandro Martinis, André Twele, Simon Plank, Jens Danzeglocke, Hendrik Zwenzner, Günter Strunz, Hans-Peter Lüttenberg, Stefan W. Dech:
DLR'S Contributions to Emergency Response within the International Charter 'Space and Major Disasters'. IGARSS 2018: 6540-6543
- Yanping Dong, Panzhi Wang, Lan Guo, Hongqun Liu:
"Listing author contribution" does not alter the author inflation in the publications in basic research in four major gastroenterology journals in 10 years. Scientometrics 107(3): 1501-1507 (2016)
- Tad Hogg, Kristina Lerman:
Leveraging the Contributions of the Casual Majority to Identify Appealing Web Content. HCOMP 2016: 69-78
- Arch G. Woodside:
Grabbing Readers: How to Focus Your Paper's Title and Contents on Its Major Theoretical Contribution Rather than the Local Context of the Study. A Guide to Publishing for Academics 2015: 15-24
- Joseph H. Saleh, Karen B. Marais, Efstathios Bakolas, Raghvendra V. Cowlagi:
Highlights from the literature on accident causation and system safety: Review of major ideas, recent contributions, and challenges. Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf. 95(11): 1105-1116 (2010)
- Kaigui Xie, Roy Billinton:
Tracing the unreliability and recognizing the major unreliability contribution of network components. Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf. 94(5): 927-931 (2009)
- Brian P. Mathews:
Assessing Individual Contributions: Experience of Peer Evaluation in Major Group Projects. BJET 25(1): 19-28 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.