- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Moiz Ahmad, Magdalena Bazalova, Liangzhong Xiang, Lei Xing:
Order of Magnitude Sensitivity Increase in X-ray Fluorescence Computed Tomography (XFCT) Imaging With an Optimized Spectro-Spatial Detector Configuration: Theory and Simulation. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 33(5): 1119-1128 (2014)
- Petter Kallstrom, Oscar Gustafsson:
Magnitude scaling for increased SFDR in DDFS. NORCHIP 2011: 1-4
- Peter J. Lu, Hidekazu Oki, Catherine A. Frey, Gregory E. Chamitoff, Leroy Chiao, Edward M. Fincke, C. Michael Foale, Sandra H. Magnus, William S. McArthur, Daniel M. Tani:
Orders-of-magnitude performance increases in GPU-accelerated correlation of images from the International Space Station. J. Real Time Image Process. 5(3): 179-193 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.