- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Umesh Kathad, Aditya Kulkarni, Joseph Ryan McDermott, Jordan Wegner, Peter Carr, Neha Biyani, Rama Modali, Jean-Philippe Richard, Panna Sharma, Kishor Bhatia:
A machine learning-based gene signature of response to the novel alkylating agent LP-184 distinguishes its potential tumor indications. BMC Bioinform. 22(1): 102 (2021)
- Shuo Wang, Sujin Kim, Kelly P. Cosgrove, Evan D. Morris:
A framework for designing dynamic lp-ntPET studies to maximize the sensitivity to transient neurotransmitter responses to drugs: Application to dopamine and smoking. NeuroImage 146: 701-714 (2017)
- Kwangmo Jung, Amir Amirkhany, Kambiz Kaviani:
A 0.94mW/Gb/s 22Gb/s 2-tap partial-response DFE receiver in 40nm LP CMOS. ISSCC 2013: 42-43
- Wail A. Mousa:
Iterative design of one-dimensional efficient seismic Lp infinite impulse response f-x digital filters. IET Signal Process. 6(6): 541-545 (2012)
- Saeed Mosayyebpour, Hamid Sheikhzadeh, T. Aaron Gulliver, Morteza Esmaeili:
Single-Microphone LP Residual Skewness-Based Inverse Filtering of the Room Impulse Response. IEEE Trans. Speech Audio Process. 20(5): 1617-1632 (2012)
- Saeed Mosayyebpour, Abolghasem Sayyadiyan, Mohsen Zareian, Ali Shahbazi:
Single Channel Inverse Filtering of Room Impulse Response by Maximizing Skewness of LP Residual. ICSAP 2010: 130-134
- Maurizio Ciampa, Marco Franciosi, Mario Poletti:
Continuous LTI Systems Defined on Lp Functions and DLpprime Distributions: Analysis by Impulse Response and Convolution. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I Regul. Pap. 55-I(6): 1711-1721 (2008)
- Ricardo A. Vargas, C. Sidney Burrus:
On the design of Lp IIR filters with arbitrary frequency response. ICASSP 2001: 3829-3832
- Naohiko Noguchi, Masanori Takahashi, Hideki Yasukawa:
Generating Natural Language Responses Appropriate to Conversational Situation - In the Case of Japanese. LP 1987: 264-283
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.