- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Przemyslaw Wlodarski:
Impact of Long-Range Dependent Traffic in IoT Local Wireless Networks on Backhaul Link Performance. ICCS (5) 2020: 423-435
- Moriah E. Thomason, Jasmine L. Hect, Virginia A. Rauh, Christopher Trentacosta, Muriah D. Wheelock, Adam T. Eggebrecht, Claudia Espinoza-Heredia, S. Alexandra Burt:
Prenatal lead exposure impacts cross-hemispheric and long-range connectivity in the human fetal brain. NeuroImage 191: 186-192 (2019)
- Ekena Rangel Pinagé, Michael Keller, Paul Duffy, Marcos Longo, Maiza Nara dos-Santos, Douglas C. Morton:
Long-Term Impacts of Selective Logging on Amazon Forest Dynamics from Multi-Temporal Airborne LiDAR. Remote. Sens. 11(6): 709 (2019)
- Talapunur Vikramaditya, Jeng-Da Chai, Shiang-Tai Lin:
Impact of non-empirically tuning the range-separation parameter of long-range corrected hybrid functionals on ionization potentials, electron affinities, and fundamental gaps. J. Comput. Chem. 39(28): 2378-2384 (2018)
- Elena Pastorelli, Pier Stanislao Paolucci, Roberto Ammendola, Andrea Biagioni, Ottorino Frezza, Francesca Lo Cicero, Alessandro Lonardo, Michele Martinelli, Francesco Simula, Piero Vicini:
Impact of exponential long range and Gaussian short range lateral connectivity on the distributed simulation of neural networks including up to 30 billion synapses. CoRR abs/1512.05264 (2015)
- Sergio Rampino, Fernando Pirani, Ernesto Garcia, Antonio Laganà:
A study of the impact of long range interactions on the reactivity of N + N2 using the Grid Empowered Molecular Simulator GEMS. Int. J. Web Grid Serv. 6(2): 196-212 (2010)
- Yusheng Ji, Takayuki Fujino, Shunji Abe, Jun Matsukata, Shoichiro Asano:
On the impact of time scales on tail behavior of long-range dependent Internet traffic. ICON 2003: 13-18
- Natarajan Gautam, Sridhar Seshadri:
Performance Analysis for E-Business: Impact of Long Range Dependence. Electron. Commer. Res. 2(3): 233-253 (2002)
- George C. Lin, Tatsuya Suda:
On the Impact of Long-Range-Dependent Traffic in Dimensioning ATM Network Buffer. INFOCOM 1998: 1317-1324
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.