- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Longquan Jiang, Bo Zhang, Qin Ni, Xuan Sun, Pingping Dong:
Prediction of SNP Sequences via Gini Impurity Based Gradient Boosting Method. IEEE Access 7: 12647-12657 (2019)
- Xuan Long, Wei Liu, Tian Wang, Zhiwen Zeng, Ming Ma:
Self-Adjustable Active Sequence to Reduce Latency in Duty Cycle WSNs. IEEE Access 7: 178423-178453 (2019)
- Jing Zhang, Su Hu, Zi Long Liu, Pei Wang, Pei Xiao, Yuan Gao:
Real-Valued Orthogonal Sequences for Iterative Channel Estimation in MIMO-FBMC Systems. IEEE Access 7: 68742-68751 (2019)
- Saisai Sun, Qi Wu, Zhenling Peng, Jianyi Yang:
Enhanced prediction of RNA solvent accessibility with long short-term memory neural networks and improved sequence profiles. Bioinformatics 35(10): 1686-1691 (2019)
- Karen Panetta, Long Bao, Sos S. Agaian:
A New Unified Impulse Noise Removal Algorithm Using a New Reference Sequence-to-Sequence Similarity Detector. IEEE Access 6: 37225-37236 (2018)
- Su Hu, Zi Long Liu, Yong Liang Guan, Chuanxue Jin, Yixuan Huang, Jen-Ming Wu:
Training Sequence Design for Efficient Channel Estimation in MIMO-FBMC Systems. IEEE Access 5: 4747-4758 (2017)
- Magali Ruffier, Andreas Kähäri, Monika Komorowska, Stephen Keenan, Matthew R. Laird, Ian Longden, Glenn Proctor, Steve Searle, Daniel M. Staines, Kieron R. Taylor, Alessandro Vullo, Andrew D. Yates, Daniel R. Zerbino, Paul Flicek:
Ensembl core software resources: storage and programmatic access for DNA sequence and genome annotation. Database 2017: bax020 (2017)
- Longye Wang, Xiaoli Zheng, Hong Wen, Gao Yuan Zhang:
Novel Asymmetric Zero Correlation Zone Sequence Sets for Code Division Multiple Access. VTC-Fall 2017: 1-5
- Inaki Val, Francisco Javier Casajús-Quirós, Aitor Arriola:
Performance analysis of asynchronous multicarrier code division multiple access against direct sequence code division multiple access and long polyphase sequences for uplink powerline communication systems with impulsive noise. IET Communications 4(5): 606-617 (2010)
- Simon Albert, Sven Kalms, Christian Weiss, Achim Schramm:
Acquisition and evaluation of long DDR2-SDRAM access sequences. ISPASS 2006: 242-250
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.