- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Arun Kumar Tripathy, Rajani Ballav Dash, Amarendra Baral:
A mixed quadrature rule blending Lobatto and Gauss-Legendre three-point rule for approximate evaluation of real definite integrals. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Math. 6(4): 366-377 (2015)
- A. Aglic Aljinovic, S. Kovac, Josip Pecaric:
Error bounds for weighted 2-point and 3-point Radau and Lobatto quadrature rules for functions of bounded variation. Math. Comput. Model. 54(5-6): 1365-1379 (2011)
- Gradimir V. Milovanovic, Aleksandar S. Cvetkovic:
Gauss-Radau and Gauss-Lobatto interval quadrature rules for Jacobi weight function. Numerische Mathematik 102(3): 523-542 (2006)
- M. R. Eslahchi, M. Masjed-Jamei, Esmail Babolian:
On numerical improvement of Gauss-Lobatto quadrature rules. Appl. Math. Comput. 164(3): 707-717 (2005)
- M. Masjed-Jamei, S. M. Hashemiparast, M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan:
The first kind Chebyshev-Lobatto quadrature rule and its numerical improvement. Appl. Math. Comput. 171(2): 1104-1118 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.