- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Jacob Thorson, Ashley Collier-Oxandale, Michael Hannigan:
Using A Low-Cost Sensor Array and Machine Learning Techniques to Detect Complex Pollutant Mixtures and Identify Likely Sources. Sensors 19(17): 3723 (2019)
- Peter Corcoran, Claudia Costache:
Biometric Technology and Smartphones: A consideration of the practicalities of a broad adoption of biometrics and the likely impacts. IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine 5(2): 70-78 (2016)
- Peter M. Corcoran, Claudia Costache:
Biometric technology and smartphones: A consideration of the practicalities of a broad adoption of biometrics and the likely impacts. ISTAS 2015: 1-7
- Y. P. Shimansky:
State estimation bias induced by optimization under uncertainty and error cost asymmetry is likely reflected in perception. Biological Cybernetics 104(4-5): 225-233 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings