- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Jun Ma, Yuexiong Ding, Jack C. P. Cheng, Yi Tan, Vincent J. L. Gan, Jingcheng Zhang:
Analyzing the Leading Causes of Traffic Fatalities Using XGBoost and Grid-Based Analysis: A City Management Perspective. IEEE Access 7: 148059-148072 (2019)
- Paul A. Fontelo, Fang Liu:
Biomarkers in Prostate and Breast Cancers: Leading Causes of Malignancies in Men and Women. AMIA 2018
- Atsushi Tage, Satoru Serikawa, Ryojun Ikeura, Hideki Sawai, Shigeyoshi Tsutsumi, Soichiro Hayakawa:
Analysis of Characteristics of Human Lifting Operation Leading to Discomfort Caused by the Difference Between Assumed Mass and Perceived Mass. ROBIO 2018: 752-758
- David Novillo-Ortiz, Tony Hernández-Pérez:
Social media in public health: an analysis of national health authorities and leading causes of death in Spanish-speaking Latin American and Caribbean countries. BMC Medical Informatics Decis. Mak. 17(1): 16:1-16:12 (2017)
- Khashayar Hojjati-Emami, Balbir S. Dhillon, Kouroush Jenab:
The Integrative Time-Dependent Modeling of the Reliability and Failure of the Causes of Drivers' Error Leading to Road Accidents. Int. J. Strateg. Decis. Sci. 4(1): 25-39 (2013)
- Ralph L. Keeney:
Personal Decisions Are the Leading Cause of Death. Oper. Res. 56(6): 1335-1347 (2008)
- Chunlei Liu:
Leading Causes of TCP Performance Degradation over Wireless Links. ICESS 2005: 494-505
- Nicolas Omont, François Képès:
Transcription/replication collisions cause bacterial transcription units to be longer on the leading strand of replication. Bioinform. 20(16): 2719-2725 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.