- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Minrui Wu, Yanhui Wu, Chuyao Liu, Zhiping Cai, Neal N. Xiong, Anfeng Liu, Ming Ma:
An Effective Delay Reduction Approach through a Portion of Nodes with a Larger Duty Cycle for Industrial WSNs. Sensors 18(5): 1535 (2018)
- Rodney R. Rohrmann, Vincent J. Ercolani, Mark W. Patton:
Large scale port scanning through tor using parallel Nmap scans to scan large portions of the IPv4 range. ISI 2017: 185-187
- Mihyun Jang, Tejal Patted, Yolanda Gil, Daniel Garijo, Varun Ratnakar, Jie Ji, Prince Wang, Aggie McMahon, Paul M. Thompson, Neda Jahanshad:
Automatic Generation of Portions of Scientific Papers for Large Multi-Institutional Collaborations Based on Semantic Metadata. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 63-70
- Junyoung Nam, Young-Jo Ko:
How large portion of K/2 DoF can we achieve at finite SNR in the Gaussian interference channel? ACSSC 2015: 1299-1304
- Harish Patil, Robert S. Cohn, Mark Charney, Rajiv Kapoor, Andrew Sun, Anand Karunanidhi:
Pinpointing Representative Portions of Large Intel® Itanium® Programs with Dynamic Instrumentation. MICRO 2004: 81-92
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.