- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Changming Zhu, Dengsheng Lu, Daniel Victoria, Luciano Vieira Dutra:
Mapping Fractional Cropland Distribution in Mato Grosso, Brazil Using Time Series MODIS Enhanced Vegetation Index and Landsat Thematic Mapper Data. Remote Sensing 8(1): 22 (2016)
- Ramesh Sivanpillai, Steven D. Prager, Thomas O. Storey:
Estimating sagebrush cover in semi-arid environments using Landsat Thematic Mapper data. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 11(2): 103-107 (2009)
- Gyanesh Chander, Md. Obaidul Haque, Esad Micijevic, Julia A. Barsi:
Landsat 5 Thematic Mapper (TM) Recalibration Procedure for Data Processed using the National Landsat Archive Production System (NLAPS). IGARSS (4) 2008: 1360-1363
- Gyanesh Chander, Esad Micijevic, Ronald W. Hayes, Julia A. Barsi:
Radiometric recalibration procedure for landsat-5 thematic mapper data. IGARSS 2007: 4132-4135
- Benjamin R. Epstein, Rajesh Hingorani, Jerome M. Shapiro, Martin H. Czigler:
Multispectral KLT-Wavelet Data Compression for Landsat Thematic Mapper Images. Data Compression Conference 1992: 200-208
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.