- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Daniel Slack, Alistair Knott, Brendan McCane:
Executing Declarative Parallel Representations of Sequences with Temporal Pooling. IJCNN 2019: 1-8
- Seong Ju Kim, Ryan Stees, Laura Taalman:
Sequences of Spiral Knot Determinants. J. Integer Seq. 19(1): 16.1.4 (2016)
- Rachid Ait-Haddou, Michael Barton, Victor Manuel Calo:
Explicit Gaussian quadrature rules for C1 cubic splines with symmetrically stretched knot sequences. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 290: 543-552 (2015)
- Jörg Peters:
Splines and unsorted knot sequences. Comput. Aided Geom. Des. 30(7): 733-741 (2013)
- C. A. Piña-García, Dongbing Gu:
Using Sequences of Knots as a Random Search. TAROS 2011: 426-427
- Dan He, Arthur Choi, Knot Pipatsrisawat, Adnan Darwiche, Eleazar Eskin:
Optimal algorithms for haplotype assembly from whole-genome sequence data. Bioinform. 26(12): 183-190 (2010)
- William F. Porto, Fabiano C. Fernandes, Octavio L. Franco:
An SVM Model Based on Physicochemical Properties to Predict Antimicrobial Activity from Protein Sequences with Cysteine Knot Motifs. BSB 2010: 59-62
- Jennifer L. Lahti, Adam P. Silverman, Jennifer R. Cochran:
Interrogating and Predicting Tolerated Sequence Diversity in Protein Folds: Application to E. elaterium Trypsin Inhibitor-II Cystine-Knot Miniprotein. PLoS Comput. Biol. 5(9) (2009)
- Haitao Li, Dunyan Yan:
Characterizations of multi-knot piecewise linear spectral sequences. Adv. Comput. Math. 27(4): 401-422 (2007)
- Najat Chihab, Anissa Zergaïnoh, Pierre Duhamel, Jean Pierre Astruc:
Orthonormal non-uniform B-spline scaling and wavelet bases on non-equally spaced knot sequence for multiresolution signal approximations. EUSIPCO 2005: 1-4
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.