- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Joe William Waters, Lucien Froidevaux, Robert S. Harwood, Robert F. Jarnot, Herbert M. Pickett, William G. Read, Peter H. Siegel, Richard E. Cofield, Mark J. Filipiak, Dennis A. Flower, James R. Holden, Gary K. Lau, Nathaniel J. Livesey, Gloria L. Manney, Hugh C. Pumphrey, Michelle L. Santee, Dong L. Wu, David T. Cuddy, Richard R. Lay, Mario S. Loo, Vincent S. Perun, Michael J. Schwartz, Paul C. Stek, Robert P. Thurstans, Mark A. Boyles, Kumar M. Chandra, Marco C. Chavez, Gun-Shing Chen, Bharat V. Chudasama, Randy Dodge, Ryan A. Fuller, Michael A. Girard, Jonathan H. Jiang, Yibo Jiang, Brian W. Knosp, Remi C. LaBelle, Jonathan C. Lam, Karen A. Lee, Dominick Miller, John E. Oswald, Navnit C. Patel, David M. Pukala, Ofelia Quintero, David M. Scaff, W. Van Snyder, Michael C. Tope, Paul A. Wagner, Marc J. Walch:
The Earth observing system microwave limb sounder (EOS MLS) on the aura Satellite. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 44(5): 1075-1092 (2006)
- Deryck Forsyth Brown, S. J. Cuddy, A. Beatriz Garmendia-Doval, John A. W. McCall:
The Prediction of Permeability in Oil-Bearing Strata using Genetic Algorithms. Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing 2000: 53-57
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.