- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Mairieli Santos Wessel, Igor Steinmacher, Igor Wiese, Marco Aurélio Gerosa:
Should I stale or should I close?: an analysis of a bot that closes abandoned issues and pull requests. BotSE@ICSE 2019: 38-42
- Artem Kovalev, Nikita Voinov, Igor Nikiforov:
Using the Doc2Vec Algorithm to Detect Semantically Similar Jira Issues in the Process of Resolving Customer Requests. IDC 2019: 96-101
- Daphney-Stavroula Zois, Christopher Yong, Charalampos Chelmis, Angeliki Kapodistria, Wonhyung Lee:
Improving Monitoring of Participatory Civil Issue Requests through Optimal Online Classification. ACSSC 2018: 2034-2038
- Hui Yang, Xiaobing Sun, Bin Li, Jiajun Hu:
Recommending developers with supplementary information for issue request resolution. ICSE (Companion Volume) 2016: 707-709
- Thorsten Merten, Matús Falis, Paul Hübner, Thomas Quirchmayr, Simone Bürsner, Barbara Paech:
Software Feature Request Detection in Issue Tracking Systems. RE 2016: 166-175
- Ágnes Sándor, Nikolaos Lagos, Ngoc-Phuoc-An Vo, Caroline Brun:
Identifying User Issues and Request Types in Forum Question Posts Based on Discourse Analysis. WWW (Companion Volume) 2016: 685-691
- Yinqing Zhao, C.-C. Jay Kuo:
Design issues on request migration for video-on-demand services. ISCAS (2) 2004: 49-52
- Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Issues on real-time object request brokers. ISADS 1997: 339-340
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.