- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Shingo Watanabe, Akihiro Chiyonobu, Toshinori Sato:
A Low-Power Instruction Issue Queue for Microprocessors. IEICE Trans. Electron. 91-C(4): 400-409 (2008)
- Xin Fu, Tao Li, José A. B. Fortes:
ORBIT: Effective Issue Queue Soft-Error Vulnerability Mitigation on Simultaneous Multithreaded Architectures Using Operand Readiness-Based Instruction Dispatch. SBAC-PAD 2008: 71-78
- Enric Morancho, José María Llabería, Àngel Olivé:
On reducing energy-consumption by late-inserting instructions into the issue queue. ISLPED 2007: 371-374
- Rajesh Vivekanandham, Bharadwaj S. Amrutur, R. Govindarajan:
A scalable low power issue queue for large instruction window processors. ICS 2006: 167-176
- Tali Moreshet, R. Iris Bahar:
Power-aware issue queue design for speculative instructions. DAC 2003: 634-637
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.