- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Harini Suresh, Kathleen M. Lewis, John V. Guttag, Arvind Satyanarayan:
Intuitively Assessing ML Model Reliability through Example-Based Explanations and Editing Model Inputs. CoRR abs/2102.08540 (2021)
- Aditya Lahiri, Narayanan Unny Edakunni:
Accurate and Intuitive Contextual Explanations using Linear Model Trees. CoRR abs/2009.05322 (2020)
- Mohammad Reza Azadmanesh, Matthias Hauswirth:
Concept-Driven Generation of Intuitive Explanations of Program Execution for a Visual Tutor. VISSOFT 2017: 64-73
- Marjorie Rhodes:
Children's Explanations as a Window Into Their Intuitive Theories of the Social World. Cogn. Sci. 38(8): 1687-1697 (2014)
- Samuel G. B. Johnson, Andy Jin, Frank Keil:
Simplicity and Goodness-of-Fit in Explanation: The Case of Intuitive Curve-Fitting. CogSci 2014
- Martine Ceberio, Olga Kosheleva, Vladik Kreinovich:
Simplicity Is Worse Than Theft: A Constraint-Based Explanation of a Seemingly Counter-Intuitive Russian Saying. Constraint Programming and Decision Making 2014: 9-13
- Shahryar Rahnamayan, G. Gary Wang, Mario Ventresca:
An intuitive distance-based explanation of opposition-based sampling. Appl. Soft Comput. 12(9): 2828-2839 (2012)
- Pushkar Joshi, Carlo H. Séquin:
An intuitive explanation of third-order surface behavior. Comput. Aided Geom. Des. 27(2): 150-161 (2010)
- Tejaswini Narayanan, Deborah L. McGuinness:
Towards Leveraging Inference Web to Support Intuitive Explanations in Recommender Systems for Automated Career Counseling. ACHI 2008: 164-169
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.