- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Chao-Min Chiu, Jack Shih-Chieh Hsu, Paul Benjamin Lowry, Ting-Peng Liang:
Solving the Interpretational-Confounding and Interpretational-Ambiguity Problems of Formative Construct Modeling in Behavioral Research: Proposing a Two-Stage Fixed-Weight Redundancy Approach. J. Assoc. Inf. Syst. 19(7): 4 (2018)
- Noura Howell, Laura Devendorf, Rundong Kevin Tian, Tomás Vega Galvez, Nan-Wei Gong, Ivan Poupyrev, Eric Paulos, Kimiko Ryokai:
Biosignals as Social Cues: Ambiguity and Emotional Interpretation in Social Displays of Skin Conductance. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems 2016: 865-870
- Pedro Pablo Alarcón, Fernando Arroyo, Henning Bordihn, Victor Mitrana, Mike Müller:
Ambiguity of the Multiple Interpretations on Regular Languages. Fundam. Informaticae 138(1-2): 85-95 (2015)
- Emily C. Haisley, Roberto A. Weber:
Self-serving interpretations of ambiguity in other-regarding behavior. Games Econ. Behav. 68(2): 614-625 (2010)
- Martin J. Eppler, Jeanne Mengis, Sabrina Bresciani:
Seven Types of Visual Ambiguity: On the Merits and Risks of Multiple Interpretations of Collaborative Visualizations. IV 2008: 391-396
- Kees van Deemter:
Ambiguity and Idiosyncratic Interpretation. J. Semant. 15(1): 5-36 (1998)
- Michael Niv:
A Computational Model of Syntactic Processing: Ambiguity Resolution from Interpretation. CoRR abs/cmp-lg/9406029 (1994)
- Graeme Hirst:
Semantic Interpretation and the Resolution of Ambiguity. Studies in natural language processing, Cambridge University Press 1992, ISBN 978-0-521-42898-9, pp. I-XIV, 1-263
- Susan Bonzi:
Semantic interpretation and the resolution of ambiguity. JASIS 40(6): 438 (1989)
- Graeme Hirst:
Semantic Interpretation and Ambiguity. Artif. Intell. 34(2): 131-177 (1988)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.