- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jie Jiang, Mark Hereld, Joseph A. Insley, Michael E. Papka, Silvio Rizzi, Thomas D. Uram, Venkatram Vishwanath:
Streaming ultra high resolution images to large tiled display at nearly interactive frame rate with vl3. LDAV 2015: 133-134
- Vedad Hulusic, Kurt Debattista, Vibhor Aggarwal, Alan Chalmers:
Maintaining frame rate perception in interactive environments by exploiting audio-visual cross-modal interaction. Vis. Comput. 27(1): 57-66 (2011)
- Jörn Loviscach:
Complex Water Effects at Interactive Frame Rates. WSCG 2003
- J. Edward Swan II, Jesus Arango, Bala Krishna Nakshatrala:
Interactive distributed hardware-accelerated LOD-sprite terrain rendering with stable frame rates. Visualization and Data Analysis 2002: 177-188
- Peter Ebbesmeyer:
Textured virtual walls achieving interactive frame rates during walkthroughs of complex indoor environments. VRAIS 1998: 220-227
- Thomas A. Funkhouser, Carlo H. Séquin:
Adaptive display algorithm for interactive frame rates during visualization of complex virtual environments. SIGGRAPH 1993: 247-254
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.