- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Benedikt Loepp, Katja Herrmanny, Jürgen Ziegler:
Merging Interactive Information Filtering and Recommender Algorithms - Model and Concept Demonstrator. i-com 14(1): 5-17 (2015)
- Ferdinand Fuhrmann, Rene Kaiser:
Multimodal Interaction for Future Control Centers: An Interactive Demonstrator. ICMI 2014: 66-67
- Wolfgang Weiss, Rene Kaiser, Manolis Falelakis:
Orchestration for Group Videoconferencing: An Interactive Demonstrator. ICMI 2014: 72-73
- Dennis Hofs, Boris W. van Schooten, Rieks op den Akker:
The IMIX Demonstrator: An Information Search Assistant for the Medical Domain. Interactive Multi-modal Question-Answering 2011: 11-21
- Dimitris Mavrikios, Vassiliki Karabatsou, Dimitris Fragos, George Chryssolouris:
A prototype virtual reality-based demonstrator for immersive and interactive simulation of welding processes. Int. J. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 19(3): 294-300 (2006)
- Michael B. Hursthouse, Mike Surridge, Jeremy G. Frey, Simon J. Coles, Mark E. Light, Ken Meacham, Darren Marvin, David De Roure, Hugo R. Mills:
Position Paper: Grid/Web Enhancements to the National Crystallographic Service: Experiences with an Interactive e-science Demonstrator. EuroWeb 2002
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.