- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Mohamed Dahmane, Samuel Foucher:
Combating Insider Threats by User Profiling from Activity Logging Data. ICDIS 2018: 194-199
- Gurpreet Dhillon, Spyridon Samonas, Ugo Etudo:
Developing a Human Activity Model for Insider IS Security Breaches Using Action Design Research. SEC 2016: 49-61
- Gaurang Gavai, Kumar Sricharan, Dave Gunning, John Hanley, Mudita Singhal, Rob Rolleston:
Supervised and Unsupervised methods to detect Insider Threat from Enterprise Social and Online Activity Data. JoWUA 6(4): 47-63 (2015)
- Gaurang Gavai, Kumar Sricharan, Dave Gunning, Rob Rolleston, John Hanley, Mudita Singhal:
Detecting Insider Threat from Enterprise Social and Online Activity Data. MIST@CCS 2015: 13-20
- Daniel E. Krutz, Andrew Meneely, Samuel A. Malachowsky:
An insider threat activity in a software security course. FIE 2015: 1-6
- Bushra A. Alahmadi, Philip A. Legg, Jason R. C. Nurse:
Using Internet Activity Profiling for Insider-threat Detection. ICEIS (2) 2015: 709-720
- Philip A. Legg:
Visualizing the insider threat: challenges and tools for identifying malicious user activity. VizSEC 2015: 1-7
- Ted E. Senator, Henry G. Goldberg, Alex Memory, William T. Young, Brad Rees, Robert Pierce, Daniel Huang, Matthew Reardon, David A. Bader, Edmond Chow, Irfan A. Essa, Joshua Jones, Vinay Bettadapura, Duen Horng Chau, Oded Green, Oguz Kaya, Anita Zakrzewska, Erica Briscoe, Rudolph L. Mappus IV, Robert McColl, Lora Weiss, Thomas G. Dietterich, Alan Fern, Weng-Keen Wong, Shubhomoy Das, Andrew Emmott, Jed Irvine, Jay Yoon Lee, Danai Koutra, Christos Faloutsos, Daniel D. Corkill, Lisa Friedland, Amanda Gentzel, David D. Jensen:
Detecting insider threats in a real corporate database of computer usage activity. KDD 2013: 1393-1401
- William R. Claycomb, Dongwan Shin, Gail-Joon Ahn:
Enhancing directory virtualization to detect insider activity. Security and Communication Networks 5(8): 873-886 (2012)
- Nam T. Nguyen, Peter L. Reiher, Geoffrey H. Kuenning:
Detecting Insider Threats by Monitoring System Call Activity. IAW 2003: 45-52
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.