- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Edwin Lughofer, Eva Weigl, Wolfgang Heidl, Christian Eitzinger, Thomas Radauer:
Recognizing input space and target concept drifts in data streams with scarcely labeled and unlabelled instances. Inf. Sci. 355-356: 127-151 (2016)
- Abhigyan Nath, Karthikeyan Subbiah:
Inferring biological basis about psychrophilicity by interpreting the rules generated from the correctly classified input instances by a classifier. Comput. Biol. Chem. 53: 198-203 (2014)
- Sangxia Huang:
Approximation resistance on satisfiable instances for predicates with few accepting inputs. STOC 2013: 457-466
- Xiuxiu Dong, Tiejun Lu, Guicai Hu:
Design and Simulation of Novel Single-Input Sampling Instance Control Circuit. J. Digit. Content Technol. its Appl. 2(1): 46-50 (2008)
- Hans-Joachim Böckenhauer, Luca Forlizzi, Juraj Hromkovic, Joachim Kneis, Joachim Kupke, Guido Proietti, Peter Widmayer:
Reusing Optimal TSP Solutions for Locally Modified Input Instances. IFIP TCS 2006: 251-270
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.