- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Zhaolu Tian, Yong Liu, Yan Zhang, Zhongyun Liu, Maoyi Tian:
The general inner-outer iteration method based on regular splittings for the PageRank problem. Appl. Math. Comput. 356: 479-501 (2019)
- Scott L. Page:
Cochlear morphology and sound-induced motion of the apical mammalian inner ear. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2016
- Ho Fai Chan, Malka Guillot, Lionel Page, Benno Torgler:
The inner quality of an article: Will time tell? Scientometrics 104(1): 19-41 (2015)
- David F. Gleich, Andrew P. Gray, Chen Greif, Tracy Lau:
An Inner-Outer Iteration for Computing PageRank. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 32(1): 349-371 (2010)
- Andrew P. Gray, Chen Greif, Tracy Lau:
An Inner/Outer Stationary Iteration for Computing PageRank. Web Information Retrieval and Linear Algebra Algorithms 2007
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.