- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Igor Rochlin, David Sarne, Maytal Bremer, Ben Grynhaus:
Nurturing Group-Beneficial Information-Gathering Behaviors Through Above-Threshold Criteria Setting. AAAI 2017: 3044-3052
- Jason M. Gregory, Jeffrey N. Twigg, Jonathan R. Fink:
Enabling autonomous information-gathering and self-recovery behaviors in partially-known, communication-constrained environments. SSRR 2016: 92-99
- Laura Slaughter, Alla Keselman, André Kushniruk, Vimla L. Patel:
A framework for capturing the interactions between laypersons' understanding of disease, information gathering behaviors, and actions taken during an epidemic. J. Biomed. Informatics 38(4): 298-313 (2005)
- David Blair, Brian C. O'Connor, Laurie J. Bonnici, Bradley S. Chilton, Baris Aksakal:
Perspectives of information seeking and gathering behavior in high-risk professions. ASIST 2004: 576
- Maureen L. Mackenzie:
Information gathering: The information behaviors of line-managers within a business environment. ASIST 2002: 164-170
- Giuseppe Mantovani:
The Psychological Construction of the Internet: From Information Foraging to Social Gathering to Cultural Mediation. Cyberpsy., Behavior, and Soc. Networking 4(1): 47-56 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.