- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Darren J. Yeo, Courtney Pollack, Rebecca Merkley, Daniel Ansari, Gavin R. Price:
The "Inferior Temporal Numeral Area" distinguishes numerals from other character categories during passive viewing: A representational similarity analysis. NeuroImage 214: 116716 (2020)
- Jacques Jonas, Bruno Rossion, Julien Krieg, Laurent Koessler, Sophie Colnat-Coulbois, Hervé Vespignani, Corentin Jacques, Jean Pierre Vignal, Hélène Brissart, Louis Maillard:
Intracerebral electrical stimulation of a face-selective area in the right inferior occipital cortex impairs individual face discrimination. NeuroImage 99: 487-497 (2014)
- Nicole C. Swann, Weidong Cai, Christopher R. Conner, Thomas A. Pieters, Michael P. Claffey, Jobi S. George, Adam R. Aron, Nitin Tandon:
Roles for the pre-supplementary motor area and the right inferior frontal gyrus in stopping action: Electrophysiological responses and functional and structural connectivity. NeuroImage 59(3): 2860-2870 (2012)
- Svenja Caspers, Simon B. Eickhoff, Tobias Rick, Anette von Kapri, Torsten W. Kuhlen, Ruiwang Huang, Nadim Joni Shah, Karl Zilles:
Probabilistic fibre tract analysis of cytoarchitectonically defined human inferior parietal lobule areas reveals similarities to macaques. NeuroImage 58(2): 362-380 (2011)
- Sanne van der Mark, Peter Klaver, Kerstin Bucher, Urs Maurer, Enrico Schulz, Silvia Brem, Ernst Martin, Daniel Brandeis:
The left occipitotemporal system in reading: Disruption of focal fMRI connectivity to left inferior frontal and inferior parietal language areas in children with dyslexia. NeuroImage 54(3): 2426-2436 (2011)
- G. Fesl, B. Moriggl, U. D. Schmid, Thomas P. Naidich, Karl Herholz, Tarek A. Yousry:
Inferior central sulcus: variations of anatomy and function on the example of the motor tongue area. NeuroImage 20(1): 601-610 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.