- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Urszula Markowska-Kaczmar, Grzegorz Kulakowski:
Inference Ability Assessment of Modified Differential Neural Computer. ACIIDS (1) 2020: 380-391
- Sian Lee, Joshua P. Forrest, Jessica Strait, Haeseung Seo, Dongwon Lee, Aiping Xiong:
Beyond Cognitive Ability: Susceptibility to Fake News Is Also Explained by Associative Inference. CHI Extended Abstracts 2020: 1-8
- Guanhua Zhang, Bing Bai, Junqi Zhang, Kun Bai, Conghui Zhu, Tiejun Zhao:
Mitigating Annotation Artifacts in Natural Language Inference Datasets to Improve Cross-dataset Generalization Ability. CoRR abs/1909.04242 (2019)
- Hirofumi Miyajima, Noritaka Shigei, Hiromi Miyajima:
The Ability of Learning Algorithms for Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Vector Quantization. ICONIP (4) 2016: 479-488
- Hooi-Hooi Lean, Geok Peng Yeap:
The Inflation Hedging Ability of Domestic Gold in Malaysia. Causal Inference in Econometrics 2016: 227-241
- Narsis Aftab Kiani, Hector Zenil, Jakub Olczak, Jesper Tegnér:
Evaluating Network Inference Methods in Terms of Their Ability to Preserve the Topology and Complexity of Genetic Networks. CoRR abs/1512.01088 (2015)
- Lucas Butler, Ellen M. Markman:
Preschoolers' ability to navigate communicative interactions in guiding their inductive inferences. CogSci 2013
- Anne Meier, Hans Spada:
Fostering collaborators' ability to draw inferences from distributed information: a training experiment. CSCL (2) 2009: 156-158
- Cha-Hwa Lin, Kai-Pei Chen, Chih-Hung Tsai:
Modeling the Examinee Ability on the Computerized Adaptive Testing Using Adaptive Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System. APSCC 2008: 139-144
- Olivier Teytaud, Hélène Paugam-Moisy:
Bounds on the Generalization Ability of Bayesian Inference and Gibbs Algorithms. ICANN 2001: 265-270
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.