- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Nicolas Griffon, Helena Pereira, Juliette Djadi-Prat, María Teresa García, Sara Testoni, Manon Cariou, Jacques Hilbey, Aurèle N'dja, Grégory Navarro, Nicola Gentili, Oriana Nanni, Massimo Raineri, Gilles Chatellier, Agustín Gómez De La Camara, Martine Lewi, Mats Sundgren, Christel Daniel, Almenia Garvey, Marija Todorovic, Nadir Ammour:
Performances of a Solution to Semi-Automatically Fill eCRF with Data from the Electronic Health Record: Protocol for a Prospective Individual Participant Data Meta-Analysis. MIE 2020: 367-371
- Melodie Yen, Andrew T. DeMarco, Stephen M. Wilson:
Adaptive paradigms for mapping phonological regions in individual participants. NeuroImage 189: 368-379 (2019)
- Craig S. Mayer, Nick Williams, Sigfried Gold, Kin Wah Fung, Vojtech Huser:
Sharing of Individual Participant Data from Clinical Trials: General Comparison and HIV Use Case. AMIA 2019
- Joshua W. Wade, Heathman S. Nichols, Megan Ichinose, Dayi Bian, Esube Bekele, Matthew Snodgress, Ashwaq Zaini Amat, Eric Granholm, Sohee Park, Nilanjan Sarkar:
Extraction of Emotional Information via Visual Scanning Patterns: A Feasibility Study of Participants with Schizophrenia and Neurotypical Individuals. ACM Trans. Access. Comput. 11(4): 23:1-23:20 (2018)
- Kirsten Emmert, Rotem Kopel, James S. Sulzer, Annette B. Brühl, Brian D. Berman, David E. J. Linden, Silvina G. Horovitz, Markus Breimhorst, Andrea Caria, Sabine Frank, Stephen J. Johnston, Zhi-ying Long, Christian Paret, Fabien Robineau, Ralf Veit, Andreas J. Bartsch, Christian F. Beckmann, Dimitri Van De Ville, Sven Haller:
Meta-analysis of real-time fMRI neurofeedback studies using individual participant data: How is brain regulation mediated? NeuroImage 124: 806-812 (2016)
- Filipe Barata, Tobias Kowatsch, Peter Tinschert, Andreas Filler:
Personal MobileCoach: tailoring behavioral interventions to the needs of individual participants. UbiComp Adjunct 2016: 1089-1094
- D. R. Economy, J. P. Martin, Marian S. Kennedy:
Factors influencing participants' selection of individual REU sites. FIE 2013: 1257-1259
- Hsin Hsin Chang, Shuang-Shii Chuang:
Social capital and individual motivations on knowledge sharing: Participant involvement as a moderator. Inf. Manag. 48(1): 9-18 (2011)
- Do Young Choi, Min Hee Hahn, Kun Chang Lee:
The Structure of Individual Creativity Revelation Processes with Task Characteristics and Social Characteristics: An Empirical Analysis Based on IT-Services Participants. FGIT-UNESST 2011: 207-216
- Johanna Pöysä, Kati Mäkitalo, Päivi Häkkinen:
A Participant Experience Method for Illustrating Individuals' Experiences in the Course of an Evolving Virtual Learning Community. CSCL 2003: 451-460
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.