- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Yeong-Cherng Liang, Yanbao Zhang:
Bounding the Plausibility of Physical Theories in a Device-Independent Setting via Hypothesis Testing. Entropy 21(2): 185 (2019)
- Chuan Zhou, Qian Dong, Heang-Ping Chan, Erica L. Campagnaro, Jun Wei, Lubomir M. Hadjiiski:
Quantitative MRI biomarker for treatment response assessment of multiple myeloma: robustness evaluation using independent test set of prospective cases. Medical Imaging: Computer-Aided Diagnosis 2019: 1095047
- Irith Pomeranz:
N-Detection Test Sets for Circuits with Multiple Independent Scan Chains. ACM Trans. Design Autom. Electr. Syst. 21(4): 68:1-68:15 (2016)
- H. Robert Frost, Zhigang Li, Folkert W. Asselbergs, Jason H. Moore:
An Independent Filter for Gene Set Testing Based on Spectral Enrichment. IEEE/ACM Trans. Comput. Biology Bioinform. 12(5): 1076-1086 (2015)
- Chuan Zhou, Heang-Ping Chan, Aamer Chughtai, Jean W. Kuriakose, Ella A. Kazerooni, Lubomir M. Hadjiiski, Jun Wei, Smita Patel:
Robustness evaluation of a computer-aided detection system for pulmonary embolism (PE) in CTPA using independent test set from multiple institutions. Medical Imaging: Computer-Aided Diagnosis 2015: 941408
- Irith Pomeranz:
Reduced Power Transition Fault Test Sets for Circuits With Independent Scan Chain Modes. IEEE Trans. Very Large Scale Integr. Syst. 21(7): 1354-1359 (2013)
- Haithem Ayari, Florence Azaïs, Serge Bernard, Mariane Comte, Vincent Kerzerho, Olivier Potin, Michel Renovell:
Making predictive analog/RF alternate test strategy independent of training set size. ITC 2012: 1-9
- Mio Suzuki, Hiroaki Hazeyama, Daisuke Miyamoto, Shinsuke Miwa, Youki Kadobayashi:
Expediting Experiments across Testbeds with AnyBed: A Testbed-Independent Topology Configuration System and Its Tool Set. IEICE Trans. Inf. Syst. 92-D(10): 1877-1887 (2009)
- Hafizur Rahaman, Jimson Mathew, Dhiraj K. Pradhan:
Constant Function Independent Test Set for Fault Detection in Bit Parallel Multipliers in GF(2m). VLSI Design 2007: 479-484
- Russell J. Deaton, Junghuei Chen, Jin Woo Kim, Max H. Garzon, David Harlan Wood:
Test Tube Selection of Large Independent Sets of DNA Oligonucleotides. Nanotechnology: Science and Computation 2006: 147-161
- Dimitrios Kagaris, Spyros Tragoudas:
Maximum independent sets on transitive graphs and their applications in testing and CAD. ICCAD 1997: 736-740
- Maximo H. Salinas, Barry W. Johnson, James H. Aylor:
Implementation-Independent Model of an Instruction Set Architecture in VHDL. IEEE Des. Test Comput. 10(3): 42-54 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.