- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Zohreh Fallah Mohsenkhani, Mohsen Mohhamadzadeh, Taban Baghfalaki:
Augmented mixed beta regression models with skew-normal independent distributions: Bayesian analysis of labor force data. Commun. Stat. Simul. Comput. 48(7): 2147-2164 (2019)
- Geng Chen, Sheng Luo:
Bayesian hierarchical joint modeling using skew-normal/independent distributions. Commun. Stat. Simul. Comput. 47(5): 1420-1438 (2018)
- Marwane Ben Hcine, Ridha Bouallegue:
Fitting the Log Skew Normal to the Sum of Independent Lognormals Distribution. CoRR abs/1501.02344 (2015)
- Victor Hugo Lachos, Luis Mauricio Castro, Dipak K. Dey:
Bayesian inference in nonlinear mixed-effects models using normal independent distributions. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 64: 237-252 (2013)
- Jiang Wu:
Investigating the universal distributions of normalized indicators and developing field-independent index. J. Informetrics 7(1): 63-71 (2013)
- Celso Rômulo Barbosa Cabral, Victor H. Lachos, Marcos Oliveira Prates:
Multivariate mixture modeling using skew-normal independent distributions. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 56(1): 126-142 (2012)
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh, Z. R. Al-Rawi, M. Ma. Al-Momani:
Local power for combining independent tests in the presence of nuisance parameters for the normal distribution. Appl. Math. Comput. 147(3): 687-698 (2004)
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh, Marwan A. Al-Momani, Hassen A. Muttlak:
Exact Bahadur slope for combining independent tests for normal and logistic distributions. Appl. Math. Comput. 135(2-3): 345-360 (2003)
- Mourad Oussalah, Hung T. Nguyen, Vladik Kreinovich:
Reduction to independent variables: from normal distribution to general statistical case to fuzzy. EUSFLAT Conf. 2001: 402-405
- M. Nakamura:
Obtaining a Normal Sequence with Prescribed Covariances from an Independent Uniform Distribution of Random Variables. IEEE Trans. Syst. Sci. Cybern. 4(2): 191 (1968)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.