- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- DeKita G. Moon:
Modeling Learners' Interest with a Domain-IndependentOntology-Based Framewor. UMAP 2018: 345-348
- Holger Meuel, Marco Munderloh, Florian Kluger, Jörn Ostermann:
Codec independent region of interest video coding using a joint pre- and postprocessing framework. ICME 2016: 1-6
- David Keith Williams, Zoran Bursac:
Three algorithms and SAS macros for estimating power and sample size for logistic models with one or more independent variables of interest in the presence of covariates. Source Code for Biology and Medicine 9: 24 (2014)
- Dongfeng Han, Wenhui Li, Tianzhu Wang, Lingling Liu, Yi Wang:
Independent Components Analysis for Representation Interest Point Descriptors. ICIC (1) 2006: 1219-1223
- Ingo R. Keck, Jan Churan, Fabian J. Theis, Peter Gruber, Elmar Wolfgang Lang, Carlos García Puntonet:
Region of Interest Based Independent Component Analysis. ICONIP (1) 2006: 1048-1057
- Dongfeng Han, Wenhui Li, Xiaosuo Lu, Yi Wang, Ming Li:
Representation Interest Point Using Empirical Mode Decomposition and Independent Components Analysis. ISMIS 2006: 350-358
- Boris Rogge, Ignace Lemahieu, Wilfried Philips, Koen N. Denecker, Peter De Neve, Steven Van Assche:
Region-of-interest-based progressive transmission of gray-scale images across the Internet. Color Imaging: Device-Independent Color, Color Hardcopy, and Graphic Arts 1999: 365-372
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.