- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Aniket Nagargoje, Pavan Kumar Kankar, Prashant Kumar Jain, Puneet Tandon:
Performance Evaluation of the Data Clustering Techniques and Cluster Validity Indices for Efficient Toolpath Development for Incremental Sheet Forming. J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 21(3) (2021)
- Leonardo Enzo Brito da Silva, Niklas Melton, Donald C. Wunsch:
Incremental Cluster Validity Indices for Online Learning of Hard Partitions: Extensions and Comparative Study. IEEE Access 8: 22025-22047 (2020)
- Leonardo Enzo Brito da Silva, Nagasharath Rayapati, Donald C. Wunsch II:
iCVI-ARTMAP: Accelerating and improving clustering using adaptive resonance theory predictive mapping and incremental cluster validity indices. CoRR abs/2008.09903 (2020)
- Omar A. Ibrahim, James M. Keller, Mihail Popescu:
A New Incremental Cluster Validity Index for Streaming Clustering Analysis. FUZZ-IEEE 2019: 1-8
- Leonardo Enzo Brito da Silva, Niklas Melton, Donald C. Wunsch II:
Incremental Cluster Validity Indices for Hard Partitions: Extensions and Comparative Study. CoRR abs/1902.06711 (2019)
- Omar A. Ibrahim, Yiqing Wang, James M. Keller:
Analysis of Incremental Cluster Validity for Big Data Applications. Int. J. Uncertain. Fuzziness Knowl. Based Syst. 26(Supplement-2): 47-62 (2018)
- Omar A. Ibrahim, James M. Keller, James C. Bezdek:
Analysis of Streaming Clustering Using an Incremental Validity Index. FUZZ-IEEE 2018: 1-8
- Maria Bertling, G. Tanner Jackson, Andreas Oranje, V. Elizabeth Owen:
Measuring Argumentation Skills with Game-Based Assessments: Evidence for Incremental Validity and Learning. AIED 2015: 545-549
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.