- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Nicole R. Scalise, Emily N. Daubert, Geetha B. Ramani:
Narrowing the Early Mathematics Gap: A Play-Based Intervention to Promote Low-Income Preschoolers' Number Skills. J. Numer. Cogn. 3(3): 559-581 (2017)
- Karin Hoisl, Myriam Mariani:
It's a Man's Job: Income and the Gender Gap in Industrial Research. Manag. Sci. 63(3): 766-790 (2017)
- Jianmin Zhang, Xiaoqing Duan, Li Lin, Yuhan Ma:
A study on the relationship between rural-urban income gap and human capital investment disparity in China: A case study on Yunnan province. GrC 2013: 428-432
- Zhongmin Li, Chongqing Li, Jianmei Zhang, Chunting Zhang:
Financial Development and Urban-rural Income Gap: Empirical Analysis Based on the Panel Data of Western Region of China. CSO 2012: 669-673
- Katie A. Siek, Jeffrey S. LaMarche, Julie Maitland:
Bridging the information gap: collaborative technology design with low-income at-risk families to engender healthy behaviors. OZCHI 2009: 89-96
- Zhang Shaojie, Wu Yanhua:
The Application of Regression Analysis in Correlation Research of Economic Growth in Jilin Province and Regional Income Distribution Gap. WKDD 2009: 500-503
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.