- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Mika Nakashima:
The Legal Frameworks of the Right to Request the Deletion of Personal Data in the EU, the U.S. and Japan and the Right to Be Forgotten: A Study Focusing on Search Businesses. HCC 2020: 29-40
- Jin Hyung Hong, Yoonmo Yang, Byung Tae Oh:
Detection of frame deletion in HEVC-Coded video in the compressed domain. Digit. Investig. 30: 23-31 (2019)
- Kymberleigh A. Pagel, Danny Antaki, Aojie Li, Matthew E. Mort, David N. Cooper, Jonathan Sebat, Lilia M. Iakoucheva, Sean D. Mooney, Predrag Radivojac:
Pathogenicity and functional impact of non-frameshifting insertion/deletion variation in the human genome. PLoS Comput. Biol. 15(6) (2019)
- Liyang Yu, Huanran Wang, Qi Han, Xiamu Niu, Siu-Ming Yiu, Jun-bin Fang, Zhifang Wang:
Exposing frame deletion by detecting abrupt changes in video streams. Neurocomputing 205: 84-91 (2016)
- Carlos Bermejo-Das-Neves, Hoan-Ngoc Nguyen, Olivier Poch, Julie Dawn Thompson:
A comprehensive study of small non-frameshift insertions/deletions in proteins and prediction of their phenotypic effects by a machine learning method (KD4i). BMC Bioinform. 15: 111 (2014)
- Hongmei Liu, Songtao Li, Shan Bian:
Detecting Frame Deletion in H.264 Video. ISPEC 2014: 262-270
- Matthew C. Stamm, K. J. Ray Liu:
Anti-forensics for frame deletion/addition in MPEG video. ICASSP 2011: 1876-1879
- Jaebum Kim, Saurabh Sinha:
Indelign: a probabilistic framework for annotation of insertions and deletions in a multiple alignment. Bioinform. 23(3): 289-297 (2007)
- Elena Rivas:
Evolutionary models for insertions and deletions in a probabilistic modeling framework. BMC Bioinform. 6: 63 (2005)
- Pierre Lindenbaum:
CloneIt: finding cloning strategies, in-frame deletions and frameshifts. Bioinform. 14(5): 465-466 (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.