- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Yukitoshi Kashimoto, Jaakko Hyry, Masato Taya, Hiroki Ishizuka, Arei Kobayashi:
Applying In-depth Interview to Explore the Use of Electronic Coupons and Customer Behavior Change. BCSS@PERSUASIVE 2019
- Maha Aljohani, James Blustein:
A Study Using the In-Depth Interview Approach to Understand Current Practices in the Management of Personal Health Information and Privacy Compliance. ICHI 2018: 75-86
- Diana L. Burley, Eugene H. Spafford:
An interview with Gene Spafford on balancing breadth and depth in cybersecurity education. Inroads 5(1): 42-46 (2014)
- Ayse Tosun Misirli, Bora Caglayan, Ayse Bener, Burak Turhan:
A Retrospective Study of Software Analytics Projects: In-Depth Interviews with Practitioners. IEEE Softw. 30(5): 54-61 (2013)
- Farnaz Fotrousi, Katayoun Izadyan, Samuel A. Fricker:
Analytics for Product Planning: In-Depth Interview Study with SaaS Product Managers. IEEE CLOUD 2013: 871-879
- Kiwan Han, Jeongsu Lee, Won-Kyung Song:
Application scenarios for assistive robots based on in-depth focus group interviews and clinical expert meetings. ISR 2013: 1-2
- Elaine Peterson, Vicky York:
User Evaluation of the Montana Natural Resource Information System (NRIS): In-Depth Evaluation of Digital Collections Using Snowball Sampling and Interviews. D Lib Mag. 9(7/8) (2003)
- Matthew Hall, Charles Oppenheim, Margaret Sheen:
Barriers to the use of patent information in UK small and medium-sized enterprises. Part 2 (1): Results of in-depth interviews. J. Inf. Sci. 26(2): 87-99 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.