- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Rami Al-Dalky, Michael Rabinovich:
Revisiting Comparative Performance of DNS Resolvers in the IPv6 and ECS Era. CoRR abs/2007.00651 (2020)
- Rami Al-Dalky, Kyle Schomp:
Characterization of Collaborative Resolution in Recursive DNS Resolvers. PAM 2018: 146-157
- Don Tuggener:
A method for in-depth comparative evaluation: How (dis)similar are outputs of pos taggers, dependency parsers and coreference resolvers really? EACL (1) 2017: 188-198
- Yingdi Yu, Duane Wessels, Matt Larson, Lixia Zhang:
Authority server selection in DNS caching resolvers. Computer Communication Review 42(2): 80-86 (2012)
- Bernhard Ager, Wolfgang Mühlbauer, Georgios Smaragdakis, Steve Uhlig:
Comparing DNS resolvers in the wild. Internet Measurement Conference 2010: 15-21
- Reza Hoseinnezhad:
Position sensing in brake-by-wire callipers using resolvers. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 55(3): 924-932 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.