- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Giorgia Committeri, Simona Cirillo, Marcello Costantini, Gaspare Galati, Gian Luca Romani, Tiziana Aureli:
Brain activity modulation during the production of imperative and declarative pointing. NeuroImage 109: 449-457 (2015)
- Evangelia Berdou:
Learning and the imperative of production in Free/Open Source development. OSS 2007: 235-240
- Vipin N. Patel, Christopher K. Wiese, Fedde M. Hiemstra, Steven C. Himes:
Rapid development and commercialization of products - A business imperative in the global telecommunication landscape. Bell Labs Tech. J. 5(4): 157-170 (2000)
- Erik Meineche Schmidt, Michael I. Schwartzbach:
An Imperative Type Hierarchy with Partial Products. MFCS 1989: 458-470
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.