- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Jae Un Jung:
Reducing Subjectivity in the System Dynamics Modeling Process: An Interdisciplinary Approach. IDEAL 2017: 365-375
- Jie Jiang, Petros Spachos, Mark H. Chignell, Leon Zucherman:
Assessing unreliability in OTT video QoE subjective evaluations using clustering with idealized data. DMIAF 2016: 235-239
- Jessica Dacleu Ndengue, Mihaela Juganaru-Mathieu, Jenny Faucheu:
Computing Ideal Number of Test Subjects - Sensorial Map Parametrization. KDIR 2016: 437-442
- Julia Krüger, Mathias Wahl, Jörg Frommer:
Ideal Types of Users based on Subjective Experiences of Individualization-focused User-Companion Interaction. ISCT 2015: 102-107
- Brendan Lawton, Colin C. Murphy:
Minimizing the coarse-fine spectrum sensing time of cognitive radios with ideal secondary detectors subject to noise uncertainty: an analytical approach. CogART 2011: 1
- Zeshui Xu, Jian Chen:
A Subjective and Objective Integrated Method for MAGDM Problems with Multiple Types of Exact Preference Formats. IDEAL 2007: 145-154
- Takashi Yamada, Yusuke Koyama, Takao Terano:
Short Run Dynamics in an Artificial Futures Market with Human Subjects. IDEAL 2007: 1092-1101
- Anna V. Zhdanova, Denis V. Shishkin:
Classification of Email Queries by Topic: Approach Based on Hierarchically Structured Subject Domain. IDEAL 2002: 99-104
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.