- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Hee Seung Lee, Shawn Betts, John R. Anderson:
Learning Problem-Solving Rules as Search Through a Hypothesis Space. Cognitive Science 40(5): 1036-1079 (2016)
- Alexander Cohen, Brenden M. Lake:
Searching large hypothesis spaces by asking questions. CogSci 2016
- Gabriela Ochoa, Nadarajen Veerapen:
Deconstructing the Big Valley Search Space Hypothesis. EvoCOP 2016: 58-73
- Davi Pereira dos Santos, André Carlos Ponce de Leon Ferreira de Carvalho:
Comparison of Active Learning Strategies and Proposal of a Multiclass Hypothesis Space Search. HAIS 2014: 618-629
- Douglas Markant, Todd M. Gureckis:
Changes in information search strategy under "dense" hypothesis spaces. CogSci 2013
- Irene Weber:
Levelwise Search and Pruning Strategies for First-Order Hypothesis Spaces. J. Intell. Inf. Syst. 14(2-3): 217-239 (2000)
- Foster J. Provost, Bruce G. Buchanan:
Inductive Strengthening: the Effects of a Simple Heuristic for Restricting Hypothesis Space Search. AII 1992: 294-304
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.