- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Natthaphat Kingnetr, Supanika Leurcharusmee, Songsak Sriboonchitta:
Thailand's Household Income Inequality Revisited: Evidence from Decomposition Approaches. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 220-234
- Chainarong Amornbunchornvej, Navaporn Surasvadi, Anon Plangprasopchok, Suttipong Thajchayapong:
Identifying Linear Models in Multi-Resolution Population Data using Minimum Description Length Principle to Predict Household Income. CoRR abs/1907.05234 (2019)
- Robert F. Chew, Kasey Jones, Jennifer Unangst, James Cajka, Justine Allpress, Safaa Amer, Karol Krotki:
Toward Model-Generated Household Listing in Low- and Middle-Income Countries Using Deep Learning. ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Information 7(11): 448 (2018)
- Pier Luigi Conti, Daniela Marella, Andrea Neri:
Statistical matching and uncertainty analysis in combining household income and expenditure data. Statistical Methods and Applications 26(3): 485-505 (2017)
- O. M. Babatunde, Josiah L. Munda, Yskandar Hamam:
Hybrid energy system for low-income households. AFRICON 2017: 1038-1042
- Sumita Sharma, Juhani Linna, Biju Thankachan, Markku Turunen, Heli Väätäjä, Pekka Kallioniemi, Janet C. Read, Gavin Sim:
Parental Perspectives Towards Education Technology in Low-Income Urban Households. INTERACT (4) 2017: 501-503
- Christopher Clary, Yuxia Huang:
Spatial access to substance abuse treatment for low-income and minority households: a case study in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. HealthGIS 2014: 49-56
- John A. Paravantis, Mathew Santamouris:
Fuel poverty and indoor temperature clusters of low income households in Athens, Greece. IISA 2014: 294-299
- Junping Zhao:
Research on Consumption Model about Urban Households Based on Keynes' Absolute Income Hypotheses in China. WKDD 2009: 436-439
- Nicholas T. Longford, M. G. Pittau:
Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990s. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 51(2): 1364-1383 (2006)
- Eduardo de Rezende Francisco, Francisco Aranha, Felipe Zambaldi, Rafael Goldszmidt:
Electricity Consumption as a Predictor of Household Income: a Spatial Statistics Approach. GeoInfo 2006: 155-172
- Udo Ebert, Patrick Moyes:
Consistent Income Tax Structures When Households Are Heterogeneous. J. Economic Theory 90(1): 116-150 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.