- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Le Zhang, Qiang Yan, Leihan Zhang:
A text analytics framework for understanding the relationships among host self-description, trust perception and purchase behavior on Airbnb. Decis. Support Syst. 133: 113288 (2020)
- Xiaolong Guo, Raj Gautam Dutta, Jiaji He, Mark Mohammad Tehranipoor, Yier Jin:
QIF-Verilog: Quantitative Information-Flow based Hardware Description Languages for Pre-Silicon Security Assessment. HOST 2019: 91-100
- Anders Høst-Madsen, Mojtaba Abolfazli, June Zhang:
Differential Description Length for Hyperparameter Selection in Machine Learning. CoRR abs/1902.04699 (2019)
- Anders Høst-Madsen, Jungwoo Lee:
Repair of Multiple Descriptions on Distributed Storage. CoRR abs/1706.03436 (2017)
- Andreas Friesen, Simeon Veloudis, Iraklis Paraskakis:
Derivation of Broker Policies from Cloud Hosting Platform Service Descriptions. ESOCC Workshops 2014: 233-244
- G. W. Theseira, G. E. Host, J. G. Isebrands, F. D. Whisler:
SOILPSI: a potential-driven three-dimensional soil water redistribution model--description and comparative evaluation. Environ. Model. Softw. 18(1): 13-23 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.