- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Nartrudee Sapsaad, Pathairat Pastpipatkul, Woraphon Yamaka, Songsak Sriboonchitta:
Effect of FDI on the Economy of Host Country: Case Study of ASEAN and Thailand. ECONVN 2019: 840-852
- Xiangfei Fu, Yongmei Cui, Vicenc Fernandez, Yan Zhao:
What influence the choice of host country in Chinese firm cross-border M&As on culture distance, institution and tax. IJSTM 24(1/2/3): 195-207 (2018)
- Jörg Matthes, Audun Beyer:
Toward a Cognitive-Affective Process Model of Hostile Media Perceptions: A Multi-Country Structural Equation Modeling Approach. Communication Research 44(8): 1075-1098 (2017)
- Peter Gammeltoft, Kirsten Fasshauer:
Characteristics and host country drivers of Chinese FDI in Europe: a company-level analysis. IJTM 74(1/2/3/4): 140-166 (2017)
- Kenneth M. Landgraf, Reshma Kakkar, Michelle Meigs, Paul T. Jankauskas, Thi Thu Huong Phan, Viet Nga Nguyen, Duy Thai Nguyen, Thanh Tung Duong, Thi Hoa Nguyen, Kyle B. Bond:
Open-source LIMS in Vietnam: The path toward sustainability and host country ownership. Int. J. Medical Informatics 93: 92-102 (2016)
- Lars Leszczensky, Tobias H. Stark, Andreas Flache, Anke Munniksma:
Disentangling the relation between young immigrants' host country identification and their friendships with natives. Soc. Networks 44: 179-189 (2016)
- Alexander Gerybadze, Sebastian Merk:
Globalisation of R&D and host-country patenting of multinational corporations in emerging countries. IJTM 64(2/3/4): 148-179 (2014)
- Nicolae Paladi, Antonis Michalas:
"One of our hosts in another country": Challenges of data geolocation in cloud storage. VITAE 2014: 1-6
- Jingru Jiao, Yuan Yao:
The Social Responsibility of Resource-Based Multinational Corporations in the Host Country. BIFE 2012: 588-592
- Yuan Yao, Jingru Jiao:
Relationship between Resource-Based Multinational Corporations and Host Country. BIFE 2012: 583-587
- Madhu T. Rao, Carol V. Brown, William C. Perkins:
Host Country Resource Availability and Information System Control Mechanisms in Multinational Corporations: An Empirical Test of Resource Dependence Theory. J. of Management Information Systems 23(4): 11-28 (2007)
- Mei-Fang Chen, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Combining grey relation and TOPSIS concepts for selecting an expatriate host country. Math. Comput. Model. 40(13): 1473-1490 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.