- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Sokjoon Lee, Hwajeong Seo, Hyeokchan Kwon, Hyunsoo Yoon:
Hybrid approach of parallel implementation on CPU-GPU for high-speed ECDSA verification. The Journal of Supercomputing 75(8): 4329-4349 (2019)
- Bin Zhou, Hai Jin, Ran Zheng:
A High Speed Lossless Compression Algorithm Based on CPU and GPU Hybrid Platform. TrustCom 2014: 693-698
- Alécio Pedro Delazari Binotto, Dionísio Doering, Thorsten Stetzelberger, Patrick McVittie, Sergio Zimmermann, Carlos Eduardo Pereira:
A CPU, GPU, FPGA System for X-Ray Image Processing Using High-Speed Scientific Cameras. SBAC-PAD 2013: 113-119
- Kevin Ho, Tsung-Yi Chou, Po-Kai Chen, David J. Liou:
High speed DDR2/3 PHY and dual CPU core design for 28nm SoC. VLSI-DAT 2012: 1-5
- Daniel Jones, Nigel P. Topham:
High Speed CPU Simulation Using LTU Dynamic Binary Translation. HiPEAC 2009: 50-64
- Nicolas Gac, Stéphane Mancini, Michel Desvignes, Dominique Houzet:
High Speed 3D Tomography on CPU, GPU, and FPGA. EURASIP J. Embed. Syst. 2008 (2008)
- Avi Efrati, Moshe Kleyner:
Timing analysis challenges for high speed CPUs at 90nm and below. Timing Issues in the Specification and Synthesis of Digital Systems 2002: 42
- Haruyuki Tago, Kazuhiro Hashimoto, Nobuyuki Ikumi, Masato Nagamatsu, Masakazu Suzuoki, Yasuyuki Yamamoto:
Importance of CAD tools and methodology in high speed CPU design: invited talk. ASP-DAC 2000: 631-634
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.